Taiwan Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (TSCRS), Established in 2005. Our ambition is aiming at improving the medical standard of cataract and refractive surgery, promoting the clinical education training and research, facilitating academic interactions in the field of cataract and refractive surgery both domestically and internationally, and strengthening communications between the government and private institutions.
Purpose of Taiwan Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
– To improve the medical standard of cataract and refractive surgery
– To promote clinical education training and research
– To promote academic exchanges in the field of cataract and refractive surgery either in Taiwan and foreign countries.
– To strengthen the communication between the government and private institutions.
- To develop research on cataract and refractive surgery in Taiwan.
- To promote contacts and exchanges with relevant organizations and individuals both domestically and internationally.
- To organize education and training courses for ophthalmologists.
- To strengthen communication and negotiation with government and private institutions.
- To safeguard member’s rights and safety of clinical practice.
- To promote harmony and mutual assistance among members and improve the relationship between doctors and patients.
- To publish ophthalmology publications.
- Other work related to the purpose of the Association.